These are the things I need to do today:
1. Contact the beautiful woman who is going to be babysitting my children this weekend.
2. Break down the 8 million Amazon boxes in my kitchen and sewing room.
3. Call my mama
4. Figure out dinner. I'm thinking something in the slow cooker.
5. Actually start the dishwasher since the slow cooker bowl and lid is in there
8. Ice my knee
10. Clean the upstairs bathrooms
What have I actually accomplished today?
1. I watched a marathon of Handy Manny. Also note that Tommy left the room a long time ago.
HAPPY WEDNESDAY, Y'ALL!