Again this year I utilized the thorough and
fear-inducing positive-attitude-motivating site and service, www.packagefromsanta.com! Killer met it with her typical suspicion and then excitement, whereas the Moose experienced nothing short of pure elation and joy. Kid almost pooped himself, he was so excited!
The Silver package includes:
- A personalized (and editable) letter from the Big Guy himself
- Personalized Nice List certificate (because maybe seeing it in writing helps these rottens actually act like they deserve to be there)
- 8 1/2 x 11 photo of Mr. Kringle - perfect size for framing and adding to your Pinterest-worthy hallway gallery wall, ya'll!
- Personalized Santa flight plan - my kids freaked out about this, seeing Wisconsin with a big ol' star
- Special shipping label addressed to your child - not to you. See the above paragraph. Do not commit a federal crime by opening your kids' mail. Duh.
- Genuine North Pole Stamp(This is the really good stuff!)
- Personalized video greeting from Santa!
- Personalized call from Santa!
- Personalized Nice List Guide
Plus, you have the option to upgrade to even more goodies - and trust me, there are a lot more options to spoil and/or scare your kids to death. Packages start at $14.95, making this a great affordable gift for a friend's child - it isn't just another dang thing to get broken in a few days, it's an experience that years from now they'll remember and think about in a non-jerk way.